A delightful garden plot with attractive rural views and having planning consent for a detached family home.
Approached via a long private drive the site occupies an excellent location and affords a pleasant south facing rural aspect.
Longworth is a highly regarded South Oxfordshire Village lying just 20 minutes from the outskirts of Oxford and equidistant from both Abingdon and Witney with access to both the A34 and A420.
The Vale of White Horse granted a Reserved Matters Planning Consent on 26th Janaury 2017, Application No. P16/V2997/RM, for a new dwelling and detached carport. The indicative house type shown on the application, drawing no. D-1B measures approximately 2400 sqft.
Conditions of Sale
1. The purchaser will covenant to build no more than a single dwelling at no more than two storeys high
2. Siting and design of the house and garage will remain the same as the consent.
3. The Buyer will undertake to construct a 1.8m high wall within 3 months of completion.
4. The seller will undertake to construct a 1.8m high wall in materials of their choice between Culver Barn and the site.
6. The access will be retained by the sellers who will grant a right of way and subject to a 50% share of the cost of maintenance.
Access to the Site
Method of Sale
The site is being sold by Private Treaty