- Development Opportunity with planning consent for 2 x 2 bed flats
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Alternatively scope to extend/refurbishment
- Non-standard construction (part timber-framed)
- East-facing garden
- Off-street parking for several vehicles
- Located c. 2 miles from Oxford city centre
- Planning Application No: P16/V2473/FUL VWHDC
- Gross internal areas of new flats are approximately 765 sqft & 740 sqft
- Each with parking and garden
A detached two bedroom bungalow conveniently located at the Oxford end of this popular village approximately 2 miles from Oxford city centre with the benefit of full planning consent for redevelopment as 2 x 2 bedroom flats.
Whilst there is scope to improve or redevelop as a single dwelling, planning consent was granted on the 8th February 2017 (Application No: P16/V2473/FUL) for: "Demolition of existing bungalow and replacement with a single block of 2 bed flats, together with associated parking (as amended by plans received 13th January 2017)". Full details of the consent can be found on the Vale of White Horse District Council website Application No: P16/V2473/FUL. The flats will each feature 2 bedrooms, an open-plan living room/kitchen, bathroom, 2 tandem parking spaces and private gardens. Gross internal areas are approximately 765 sqft and 740 sqft.
Please note that we believe the property to be of non-standard construction in that it is part timber-framed and therefore it is unlikely that buyers will be able to obtain a mortgage.
Kennington is a large village between Oxford and Abingdon offering a wide range of amenities including a number of shops, a public house, sports and social club, two churches and other recreational facilities. There is a popular nursery and a primary school which feeds into Matthew Arnold secondary school.