- Situated at the end of a gated driveway on a generous wooded plot surrounded by mature trees
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors to garden terrace
- Separate lounge with fireplace with Wood burning stove
- Study, boot room, utility & cloakroom
- Five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, four high spec shower rooms/bathrooms
- Fully integrated Bosch appliance package, wine cooler, pull-out larder, pull-out recycling units, chilled & boiling water tap
- MacKintosh kitchen furniture with Shaker doors in natural tones with oak interiors
- Underfloor heating system to ground floor
- Double garage and exterior lighting
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
A new five bedroom detached house with double garage built to Lucy Development's usual high specification with high quality fixtures, appliances and decoration throughout. Pine House is situated at the end of a gated driveway, nestled amongst mature Pine trees on a generous and secluded plot. On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall with galleried landing above and glazed balustrade enclosing an open tread staircase. There is an open-plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors opening onto the garden terrace, a separate lounge, study, boot room, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedrooms two and three with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a detached double garage and private gardens.
Located off Cumnor Hill, Dean Court Road is ideally placed for access into central Oxford, the A34, A420 and both of Oxfords train stations with services to Paddington and Marleybone. Locally, there is shopping available at Elms Parade, and the new West Way Shopping Centre with retail and restaurants spaces due for completion later this year. For leisure there is golf at Frilford Heath, water sports at Farmoor reservoir and pleasant walks across The Hurst. Oxford Brookes Harcourt Hill has a gymnasium and swimming pool open to the public. There is an excellent range of educational establishments both state and private including Chandlings, Lynams, St. Edwards, Copethorpe and Matthew Arnold. Oxford city is just 2 miles distant and offers a wealth of retail therapy with both high street stores and niche boutiques. There are cafes and restaurants to suit most tastes, both entertainment and cultural venues and of course the historic Oxford Colleges.
£2,500 Reservation fee required
CGI external Image some internal digital furnishing