- 10 x 4 bedroom detached houses forming part of a small rural development approximately 8 miles from central Oxford
- High quality fitted kitchens with integrated Bosch oven and hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Cloakroom and utility
- Separate sitting room and study
- Four double bedrooms and three bathroom/shower rooms
- Alarm system
- Air source heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Garage and good-sized garden
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
A small development of just 10 x four bedroom detached houses by Keble Homes tucked away in a rural setting adjoining open fields yet just 8 miles from central Oxford. Well located for both road and rail networks to the M40, nearby Tackley train station and with Oxford Airport within easy reach.
Offering two designs known as "The Rousham" and "The Blenheim" with each having an open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden; a separate sitting room, study, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor and four bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom on the first floor. The roof space within The Rousham allows for future expansion to create an additional room. There are attached garages, driveway parking and generous gardens.
The charming town of Woodstock is just a short drive away and offers a good choice of restaurants and independent shops. It is also is home to world-famous Blenheim Palace, great for cycling and long walks in the Palace grounds. Kidlington’s facilities cater for everyday needs, with a wide range of shops. There are primary schools in several nearby villages, with the Marlborough School in Woodstock the closest secondary school and Oxford has many highly-regarded independent schools.
At the time of reservation a £2,000 deposit is payable, which forms part of the purchase price. External images are CGI generated