- Individually Designed Kitchen with Quartz Worktops
- Integrated Appliances including, Oven Induction Hob, Fridge Freezer, & Dishwasher
- Green Energy Air Source Central Heating featuring Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- Mirror Chrome Switches & Sockets to Ground Floor
- Contemporary UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Full Width Bi-Fold Doors Opening to Gardens
- High Quality Fully Tiled Bathroom & En-Suite
- Carpets & Hard Flooring Throughout
- LED Chrome Downlighters to Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Oak Veneered Internal Doors with Furniture
- Comprehensive 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- EPC Rating: B.
A unique, contemporary, detached 4 bedroom home by established local builders Ashmere Homes offering stylish open plan, family accommodation in a mature partly walled garden plot within Harwell village.
This individual architect designed home offers flexible living space, with an impressive kitchen & family room opening into the gardens via full width bi-fold doors and a more intimate "snug" style sitting room to the front of the house complete with woodburning stove. The gardens are a particular feature and have been turfed with some established ornamental trees and shrubs
Harwell is a pretty & popular village 2 miles to the west of Didcot. The village offers local shops, a primary school, nursery, village pub & church and is well placed for easy access to Didcot & Wantage.
Didcot offers excellent shopping at the Orchard Centre and a wide selection of Leisure facilities including a multiplex cinema, Cornerstone arts centre & theatre and wide ranging sports facilities. Didcot Parkway offers an excellent mainline rail connection to London Paddington.
The Harwell Science and Innovation Campus is also in close proximity, approximately 3 miles away.