- Traditional architectural detailing with dormer windows, brick plinth and eaves detailing 'brick and block external walls and not timber frame.
- Cream shaker style painted kitchen and island, fitted with Silestone work-surface, and under-counter sinks. Built in appliances include a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker, Bosch co-ordinated separate larder fridge & freezer, and dishwasher, Caple wine-cooler, and Carron boiler water tap. Ceramic floor tiling throughout. Adjacent breakfast area and adjoining utility room with spaces for tumble dryer and washing machine
- Oak panel internal doors with chrome furniture
- Large built-in wardrobes cupboards to principle bedrooms. Dressing area adjacent to Master Bedroom
- En-suite bathroom to Master Bedroom and Bedroom Two. Separate family bathroom
- Spacious living room with French casement door to garden patio area and Limestone fireplace surround
- Polished chrome electrical fittings throughout (except utility, cupboards, bathrooms and garage)
- Gas fired central heating, and NACOSS approved intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors
- Double garage with timber garage doors
- Landscaped front & rear garden areas; rear patio;outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting. Block paved main driveway outlined in granite setts
- All built to NHBC standards, with 10 years structural protection policy
A handsome substantial new residence by bespoke builder Westbuild Homes, offering beautifully appointed accommodation of over 3150 sq.ft. The house is arranged over 3 floors with 5 bedrooms (2 en-suites), an impressive family kitchen and dining space, double garage and fully landscaped gardens and is one of just 4 select homes on this exclusive development on the edge of Harwell village.
Blenheim Gardens is an exclusive development of only four large detached houses located on the edge of Harwell village in the Vale of White Horse. Harwell is steeped in history being over 1000 years old, and now better known for being at the hub of an area of leading scientific, technical and commercial activities. It is conveniently located just a few miles west of Didcot with rail links to London and Oxford, and the A34.
The houses are individually designed and offering light and spacious accommodation across 3 floors, incorporating a high specification, and quality construction that has gained Westbuild Homes its excellent reputation.
*Interior images displayed here are indicative of Westbuilds finish and specification but are not of this property currently*
*Note that all information is intended to provide a general impression. The plans and perspectives are for guidance purposes only. The developer reserves the right to change the specification at any time and it is confirmed that this information cannot form part of the contract. Please check
the specification and elevational treatments to your individual property prior to reserving.*