- *** STAMP DUTY PAID ***
- Traditional architectural detailing with dormer windows, and brick plinth and eaves detailing 'brick and clock' external walls, and not timber frame.
- Cream shaker style painted kitchen and island, fitted with Sileston work surface, and under-counter sinks. Built-in appliances include a dual fuel Rangemaster cooker, Bosch co-ordinated separate larger fridge & freezer, dishwasher, Caple wine-cooler and Carron boiler water tap. Ceramic floor tiling throughout. Adjacent breakfast area and adjoining utility room with spaces for tumble-dryer and washing machine.
- Oak panel internal doors with chrome furniture.
- Ash staircase with glass balustrade. Ash window boards.
- En-suite bathroom to Master Bedroom and bedroom tow. Separate family bathroom.
- Large built-in wardrobe cupboards to principal bedrooms. Dressing area adjacent to Master Bedroom.
- Spacious living room with French casement door to garden patio area and Limestone fireplace surround.
- Polished chrome electrical fittings throughout (except utility, cupboards, bathrooms and garage) Lighting to bedroom wardrobes.
- Gas fired central heating, NACOSS approves intruder alarm system and mains supplied smoke detectors.
- Double garage with timber garage doors.
- Landscaped front and rear garden areas; rear patio; outside water tap, external power socket, and provision for outside lighting. Block paved main driveway in granite setts.
- All built to NHBC standards, with 10 year structural protection policy.
*** STAMP DUTY PAID ***
*** OPEN DAY 10am-2pm 13th January 2018 ***
Rutherford House is a stunning and substantial brand new home, offering over 2800 sq ft of beautifully appointed and stylish accommodation arranged over three floors. This property features an impressive hall with a central feature staircase of natural ash wood and glass, which lends to an impressive gallery landing with four first floor bedrooms (two en suite) and two further rooms on the second floor. Rutherford House has been designed and built by well established specialist builders, Westbuild Homes on their exclusive development of just four individual properties on the edge of Harwell village.
Rutherford House offers extremely versatile and flexible accommodation.
Blenheim Gardens is an exclusive development of only four large detached houses located on the edge of Harwell village in the Vale of White Horse. Harwell is steeped in history being over 1000 years old, and now better known for being at the hub of an area of leading scientific, technical and commercial activities. It is conveniently located just a few miles west of Didcot with rail links to London and Oxford, and the A34.
The houses are individually designed and offering light and spacious accommodation across three floors, incorporating a high specification, and quality construction that has gained Westbuild Homes its excellent reputation.
*Interior images displayed here are indicative of Westbuilds finish and specification but are not of this property currently*
*Note that all information is intended to provide a general impression. The plans and perspectives are for guidance purposes only. The developer reserves the right to change the specification at any time and it is confirmed that this information cannot form part of the contract. Please check
the specification and elevational treatments to your individual property prior to reserving.*