- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Living Room Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor Study (Utility Plumbing Option if Desired)
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Landscaped Tiered Gardens
- 10 Year Warrantly
- Green Energy Air Source Central Heating
- Floor Coverings Throughout
- Block Pave Driveway
- EPC Rating: TBC
*A Rare Opportunity*
Brand new village house in the traditional style overlooking the village pond. one of a bespoke pair of New Homes by Lake House Developments in this delightful quintessential Downland village.
Fitted and finished to a high standard and ready for occupation this property is available using the "Help to Buy" scheme if desired.
West Ilsley is a quintessential English village nestling in the beautiful Berkshire Downs, with a rich history dating back to King Alfred. The village has a thriving pub (The Harrow) which overlooks the village cricket club and some lovely walks through the village and along the Ridgeway. Known for its horse racing connections and being the original home of Morlands Brewery this delightful village is well placed for access to the A34 and M4, Didcot (7.8 miles) (Didcot to Paddington 45 mins), Wantage (7.6 miles) and Newbury (11.3 miles). The village falls within The Downs School catchment area.