- Contemporary Shaker style kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Bathrooms and en-suites with white sanitary ware
- Light oiled engineered oak flooring to hall and living room
- Minoli tiling to kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
- Traditional full-height built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Deep skirting boards and architraves
- Traditional bespoke timber staircase
- Car parking with provision for electric vehicle charging points wired to each house
- 10 year Premier Guarantee
A brand new three bedroom house forming part of the Fielders Row development comprising of just three elegant townhouses off Woodstock Road, overlooking Keble College sports ground and ready for immediate occupation.
Providing 1210 sqft of accommodation which is arranged over three floors. There is a cloakroom, an open plan kitchen/living/dining area on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the second floor with balcony affording views across sports fields. There is a small private garden and two allocated parking spaces. A high level of finish is provided and backed by a 10 year premier guarantee.
Occupying an excellent location just off the Woodstock Road, the site has convenient access to the many facilities in Summertown and North Oxford including schools, shops and recreational/health clubs. It is just over 2 miles from Oxford Parkway Station.
£2,500 Reservation Fee required