- A terraced row of only 3 new stone Cottages
- Situated in this sought-after North Oxfordshire
- Oak -shaker style' fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob, microwave, electric oven and dishwasher
- Sitting Room with wood burner and bi-fold doors leading onto the enclosed landscaped garden
- Lined chimney for the wood burning stove (to be included)
- Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Under floor heating to the ground floor and gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- NHBC warranty
- Security system
A NEW 3-bedroom stone cottage within walking distance to the train station (London Paddington) situated in this sought-after North Oxfordshire Village. The property benefits from oak 'shaker style' fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob, microwave, electric oven and dishwasher, sitting room with working wood burner and bi-fold doors leading onto the enclosed landscaped garden, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. The chimney has been lined for the wood burning stove (to be included), under floor heating to the ground floor, parking for 2 vehicles and NHBC Warranty.
Entrance Porch * Cloakroom * Sitting Room with wood burner * Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob, microwave, electric oven and dishwasher * Master Bedroom with Ensuite * 2 further double Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Parking * Under floor heating to ground floor * Gas central heating * Double glazed windows * Side access to south-westerly facing garden * NHBC warranty * Security System *
Tackley is a pretty and sought-after village set c.9 miles North of Oxford. It offers excellent local facilities including a village green, community shop with post office and tea room, a church, primary school and a village pub which serves food. The village benefits from a railway station running services to London (Paddington), Banbury and Oxford and the Oxford Parkway Railway Station close by at Water Eaton, Kidlington will benefit local residents travelling to London (Marylebone) even further. The M40 (J.9) is within 8 miles, giving access to London and the Midlands. There is also a bus service to Banbury and Oxford.