- Contemporary Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
- Stylish Bathrooms & En-Suites with Chrome Towel Rails, Fitted Mirrors & Shaver Point
- Powder Coated Double Glazed Aluminium Windows in Grey finish
- Green Energy Air Source Central Heating & Water
- Hard Floor Coverings to Ground Floor in Timber & Tile
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor And Radiator heating to First Floor
- Fitted Carpets to First Floor & Stairs And Stairway.
- Single Garage with all Plots
- Build Zone 10 Year Warranty
Where the Vale of White Horse rises up to the Ridgeway lies the charming village of Chilton. The village is right on the northern edge of the North Wessex Downs area of outstanding natural beauty, at the intersection of the ancient Ridgeway – sometimes described as ‘the oldest road in Europe’ – and its contemporary cousin the A34. Milton Park and Harwell Campus are both close by, as is Didcot Parkway station, with services to Paddington in 40 minutes and Bristol in an hour.
Pegasus Close is a development of 18 family homes, with between two and four bedrooms, many of which have desirable features such as an ensuite bathroom, study and French doors opening onto the garden.
Seville Developments was founded in 2003 and is now renowned for designing stylish, elegant properties with an emphasis on creating quality homes for discerning buyers. Our focus on quality rather than quantity is key, and it is evident in all our developments. Each scheme is individually designed to suit the site and to harmonise with the surrounding area.