- Well-proportioned accommodation approaching 2500 sqft
- Large open-plan kitchen/family room with vaulted ceiling and glazed gable with bi-fold doors to garden
- Siemens package of integrated kitchen appliances
- Utility and separate cloakroom
- Good size sitting room with engineered oak flooring
- Five bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath and shower
- Two additional bath/shower rooms
- Garage and good size garden
- 10 Year Build Warranty
A well appointed five bedroom semi-detached house approaching 2400 sqft forming part of a small development of just four houses completed and ready for occupation.
This beautiful home has classically designed exteriors which harmonise with the surrounding street scene on Mill Road, yet internally provide a layout suited to modern living. Of particular note is the large open-plan kitchen/family room with its vaulted ceiling and glazed gable with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with a generous number of units, stone work surfaces and integrated appliances. In addition the ground floor features a cloakroom and good size sitting room with engineered oak flooring. Across the upper floors is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower; there are four further bedrooms and two additional bath/shower rooms. Outside there is a single garage, additional parking space and a good size rear garden.
Occupying an excellent location in this popular Thameside village with local shops, pub/restaurant and railway station providing mainline access into London Paddington. Henley-on-Thames c. 2.5 miles. Marlow c. 10 miles and Reading c. 7 miles
Digitally dressed images are taken from Rosemary House