- Stunning NEW stone detached property with 5 Bedrooms
- Set in a secluded cloistered setting of only two new individual properties
- Accessed via private driveway with double garage
- Southerly facing garden
- High quality specification
- Fully fitted contemporary Kitchen with Siemens appliances
- 'Nest' heating controls and underfloor heating to the ground floor
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Excellent links for nearby Oxford Parkway
- 2 Reception Rooms (16' Sitting Room and Study)
- Large Reception Hall and Landing
- Cloakroom & Utility Rom
- Two En-suite Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Stamp Duty contribution available (STC)
A stunning NEW substantial stone detached property set in a cloistered setting of only two new individual properties accessed via private driveway.
The property is ideally situated within easy access to the village centre with shops and bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway.
Large Entrance Hall * WC * Study * Sitting Room * Kitchen/Dining/Family Room * Utility Room * 5 double Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Two En-suite Shower Rooms * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing *
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.