- Gas central heating (underfloor to ground floor reception rooms and radiators to bedrooms)
- High-quality aluminium double-glazed windows and bi-folding doors
- Engineered oak panel flooring to hallway and reception rooms and co-ordinating architraves
- Welcoming double-height hallway and galleried landing
- Vaulted ceiling to kitchen and living room
- Bespoke designer kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Craftsman made storage cupboards / bedroom furniture
- Excellent electrical specification
- 23’9 x 19’8 (max) detached garage with 12’6 x 5’9 store
- Detached garden studio / home office / games room overall 26’9 x 11’10
A highly desirable five double bedroom family residence complimented by a broad and impressive range of attributes, in sought after tree lined Norman Avenue within a mile north of the town centre.
The house itself provides approx. 3639 sq. ft of light and airy imaginatively designed high quality accommodation incorporating an exceptional range of features with practical lifestyle and contemporary elements combining to provide a home with versatile accommodation to suit all tastes.
Providing five double bedrooms including a ground floor bedroom with a Jack and Jill en-suite shower room connecting though to a bay fronted family room which is ideally suited to provide a part self-contained wing. The double aspect master bedroom provides a walk-in dressing room and en-suite. The reception areas are striking in their design with angular vaulted ceilings contributing significantly to a wonderful sense of wellbeing. A discreet wide sliding door provides the opportunity to separate the kitchen / dining room from the sitting room as and when required.
There is a further 469 sq. ft attributed to the detached garage / store and a detached garden studio provides fully insulated space with wi-fi, ideally suited for a music studio / home office / gymnasium / play room and a further 324 sq. ft.
Approached through electric timber gates onto a driveway providing comfortable standing for several vehicles and sheltered within professionally landscaped gardens which form a most attractive feature of the property.