- Substantial five bedroom family house in a cul-de-sac location within a prime side road
- Large triple-aspect family room
- Double aspect sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room & utility
- Garden room
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite and balcony overlooking rear garden
- Two further en-suites and a family bathroom
- Double garage and interesting split-level gardens
A substantial five bedroom family house located at the head of a cul-de-sac location within a prime side road location off Cumnor Hill.
The property has been significantly extended to provide spacious and flexible accommodation of approximately 3729sqft. A programme of refurbishment has been carried out over recent years to include a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, refitted bathrooms and the installation of air conditioning to selected areas. Of particular note are two large reception rooms linked by double doors, a separate dining room and study. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony which overlooks the rear garden. Two further bedrooms also have en-suite facilities with an additional bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms. Outside the gardens are arranged over various interesting levels to the side and rear. There is a double garage and parking located at the front.