- 848sqft - comparable in size to a three bedroom home!
- Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen with integrated washer/dryer*
- Master Bedroom with En Suite, built-in wardrobes and views over the neighbourhood park
- Five-star award winning home builder for 8 years running
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
- Video entry system
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Heating
- Fitted Utopia Furniture in Bathroom and En Suite
- Allocated parking with access to Electric Vehicle charging pedestals
- Eligible for Help to Buy
- Maintenance Charge is approximate £1,500 per year including Ground Rent.
This beautiful 848sqft First Floor apartment has a spacious open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with bay windows and views over the new neighbourhood park. The Master Bedroom benefits from an En Suite, built-in wardrobes and views over the neighbourhood park. The apartment also has a Hallway with cupboard storage, a second Bedroom, a Linen Closet and a Bathroom.
This apartment has an allocated Parking Space with access to Electric Vehicle charging pedestals.
Located in the Oxfordshire town of Didcot, Willowbrook Park is an exciting new development of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, including apartments, with a beautifully designed Neighbourhood Park. Didcot is a thriving town that is popular with commuters and offers all the amenities for modern living.
Within Gatekeeper Chase, Phase 1A of development at Willowbrook Park, we are building a stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, including apartments. Willowbrook Park has excellent transport links; Didcot Parkway Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot or in just three minutes by car. The station is well served by regular trains to London Paddington, Reading, Oxford, Cheltenham, Bristol and a number of destinations in the Southwest and South Wales. Junction 13 of the M4 is under 15 miles away from Didcot and the M25 can be reached in an hour via the M40. Heathrow Airport is an hour's drive away.
* All images used are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to convey the concept and vision for the development/apartments/houses.