- Entrance Hall
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 2 Cloakrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- 6 Bedrooms - 5 First Floor & 1 Ground Floor
- 2 Ensuites - 1 First Floor & 1 Ground Floor - Plus Family Bathroom
- Set In Approx. 18 Acres - to include large formal gardens, fields & paddocks
- Equestrian Facilities - to include 2500 sq ft barn with 4 loose boxes & kitchen facilities
- Hardstanding, 3 post & rail fencing paddocks, field & shelters & potential menage
- Large Gravelled Driveway Parking Area, Double Garage (with storage above)
A large detached family home, set in formal gardens, fields and paddocks of approx. 18 acres. The property has equestrian facilities, including a 2500 sq ft barn with 4 loose boxes, kitchen facility and storage areas, an adjacent hardstanding area, 4 post and rail paddocks with field shelters, and a potential menage.
Constructed of stone, the house provides accommodation arranged over two floors. The ground floor comprises a large entrance hall, 3 reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room with utility room off, two cloakrooms and a guest/6th bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom, in addition to a triple aspect living room with an open fireplace, and french doors leading to the rear garden, plus a dining room and family room. The first floor provides a mater bedroom with ensuite bathroom, together with a family bathroom and 4 further bedrooms. Rainbow Farm is approached from the road via double electric gates leading to a large gravelled driveway and parking area, plus a double garage, which has storage above. The front driveway gives access to the extensive hardstanding yard adjacent to the barn, leading on to the ménage and paddocks. The large formal gardens to Rainbow Farm are found to the rear and side of the main house, which include a mature orchard enclosed by fencing, together with an abundance of mature trees and shrubs.
* Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Sitting Room * Dining Room * Family Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Playroom/Ground Floor Bedroom * Ground Floor Ensuite * Further Cloakroom * 5 First Floor Bedrooms * Ensuite * Family Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * Set In Approx. 18 Acres - To Include Formal Gardens, Fields & Paddocks * Equestrian Facilities - To Include 2500 sq ft Barn With 4 Loose Boxes & Kitchen Facilities, Hardstanding Area, 3 Post & Rail Paddocks With Field Shelters, & Potential Menage * Large Gravelled Driveway Parking Area * Double Garage - with storage above *
Bampton is a small and historic market town, situated 5 miles from Witney, with good access to A roads including A40 and A420. There is a choice of shops, including a large grocery store, an award winning butchers, a cafe, a few independent retail outlets, a chinese take-away, 4 public houses, a hairdressers, beauty salon and art gallery. Witney is only a short drive away and provides further amenities and ample shopping with M&S and Next etc. plus a 5 screen cinema.