- A Delightful Period Family Residence Of Striking Architectural Design Extending To Approximately 3,444 Sq Ft In Total
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Large Farmhouse Kitchen with Aga
- Master Bedroom Suite With En-Suite Bathroom
- Five+ Reception Rooms
- Pretty Mainly Walled Gardens & Grounds Of Approximately 0.20 Of An Acre
- Open Fireplaces
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Scope for Annexe
- Quintessential English Village Setting Within Close Driving Distance Of Extensive Amenities, Schooling, and Mainline Railway Station To London Paddington Within The Hour
A delightful country house, listed Grade II being of great historical interest, its origins are believed to date back to the late 18th Century. In more recent years, the property has been skilfully added to and adapted, detailing a striking blend of whitened rendered elevations to the main original farmhouse frontage, with a combination red brick and barn style wing, under a hipped clay tiled roof.
Careful planning and attention has been provided for, creating a stunning and imposing family home which affords well apportioned traditional yet open plan accommodation of approximately 3,444 sq ft, having 7 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, with many notable period features evident upon viewing.
Set back from the country lane, the farmhouse enjoys wrap around grounds, with lawned side and rear gardens, whilst to the front a traditional farm style stone terrace leads up to the covered porch and main entrance hall. Most mature, and exceptionally spacious, the gardens extend to approximately 0.20 of an acre, and enjoy a simply delight southerly aspect, with two main reception rooms opening out on the part walled rear gardens, perfect for ‘Al Fresco’ dining and entertaining throughout the year.
Both private and delightfully attractive, the farmhouse and mature gardens and grounds must be viewed to be fully appreciated.