- Original oil fired AGA (hot water and sitting room radiators)
- Economy 7 electric storage heaters
- High quality UPVC replacement double glazed windows
- Sitting room / third bedroom
- Fabulous kitchen / dining / family room
- Stylish ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom
- Ample off-road parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Must be seen
A distinctive and sizeable late 1940’s built 2/3 bedroom semi-detached house in an enviable semi-rural location with ample parking and significantly larger than average landscaped gardens, backing onto farmland.
A unique and rare opportunity to acquire a sizeable two / three bedroom semi detached house adding versatile and much improved accommodation.
There are two first floor double bedrooms served by a stylish refurbished bathroom and a separate ground floor sitting room which could provide a third bedroom as required served by a refitted shower room with WC and wash basin. The hub of the home is undoubtedly the kitchen / dining / family room with part vaulted ceiling with double doors leading directly out onto the well-established rear garden which offers a high degree of privacy.
An internal inspection will enable the property’s many fine attributes to be fully appreciated.