- Unique detached family house set in lovely gardens of half an acre with adjoining paddocks of approx. 3.5 acres
- Panoramic views across open countryside
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Double aspect sitting room
- Office/family room/bedroom 6
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Approached via a block-paved driveway, detached garage and additional timber outbuildings
- Heated swimming pool and ideal entertaining area
- Beautifully maintained paddocks with stable block
A rare opportunity to purchase a unique detached family house set in lovely gardens with adjoining paddocks of approximately 3.5 acres and enjoying panoramic views across open countryside.
Approached via a long block-paved drive that provides ample parking, the house offers accommodation of approximately 2800 sqft with a large double-aspect and split-level sitting room, study, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room which overlooks the rear garden and gives access to a heated swimming pool and entertaining area. There is also a cloakroom and utility. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and built-in storage, four further bedrooms and a family shower room.
The gardens are predominately laid to lawn with attractive shrubs and herbaceous borders. There is a heated swimming pool, a large brick built garage and timber sheds. The paddocks are divided into three sections, planted with lime trees and house a stable block.
Note: The property is located in Greenbelt with restrictive covenants against development.