- Oil central heating to radiators and double glazed windows
- Solar Photovoltaic System
- Approx. 3000 sq. ft of accommodation
- Adjacent private ‘secret garden’
- Additional nearby approx. third acre meadow
- Two ground floor receptions
- Magnificent 36ft vaulted first floor triple aspect drawing room
- Ample car parking
- No onward chain
A barn conversion of considerable appeal providing a compelling range of attributes in a semi-rural village environment just 2 miles south east of Abingdon on Thames.
Providing approximately 3000 sq. ft of very versatile accommodation with lofty beam ceilings to the ground floor and vaulted ceilings to the first floor. There is potential for a part self-contained ground and first floor wing. The impressive nature of the dining and sitting area divided by feature staircase is exceeded by the 36ft x 20ft triple aspect first floor drawing room with vaulted ceiling and impressive exposed A frames. The master bedroom has stairs off leading down to the oversize split level en-suite bathroom.
The property is approached over a pea shingle gravel driveway with ample car standing directly to the front of the property.
There is access to the adjacent ‘secret garden’ which is a tranquil and extremely private retreat with an expanse of lawn, sizeable terrace and a variety of mature trees and shrubs. In addition, there is a nearby meadow approximately a third of an acre with pedestrian rights of access, within sight of the nearby River Thames.