- Beautifully presented extended three bedroom semi-detached house
- Sitting room with open-plan staircase
- Dining area/playroom area to extension/garden room with sliding door to garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with oak worksurfaces
- Three bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Attractive decked garden with raised flowerbeds
- Ample driveway parking
- Enclosed porch with oak front door
- Excellent access to central Botley and Oxford city
An extended three bedroom semi-detached house providing comfortable family accommodation with a versatile open-plan ground floor layout and excellent access to central Botley and Oxford city centre.
A stylish family house in a quiet cul-de-sac off Eynsham Road with easy access of the amenities at Elms Parade. There is a single-storey rear extension providing additional living space and a large kitchen all finished with terracotta floor tiling. The kitchen is a particular features with oak worksurfaces, a large Butler sink and a stainless steel 5-burner gas range. The bathroom is fully tiled with an over-bath shower, glass screen and a modern white suite. The rear bedroom has views over allotment gardens. The house benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Outside, there is an attractive decked garden with raised beds, driveway parking and a garage.