- A five bedroom 18th century character house with lovely countryside views
- Farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with aga
- Double aspect drawing room with bay window
- Sitting room, dining room and family room
- Utility and cloakroom
- Three ground floor bedrooms
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Set in 0.8 acres (4467 sqm) of lovely organic gardens
- Option to purchase up to 7 acres of paddock land by separate negotiation
Positioned at the end of a quiet lane close to the heart of the village is this five bedroom 18th century character house set in 0.8 acres (4467 sq m) with lovely countryside views.
This delightful family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation approaching 3500 sqft. Within the heart of the house are two large reception rooms overlooking the terrace and gardens. There is a farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, family room, utility and cloakroom. There are five double bedrooms (three ground floor, two first floor) and two bathrooms. As the property is not listed nor in a conservation area there is scope for extension and alteration, if required. Set in lovely organic gardens featuring a large stone terrace perfect for relaxation and entertaining. There is an extensive area of lawn, vegetable garden, aviary, orchard and wild flower meadow, all enclosed by Yew and Beech hedging. There is an option to purchase up to 7 acres of paddock by separate negotiation.