- Substantial four bedroom town house forming part of the popular Waterways Development
- Large kitchen/dining room leading through to a conservatory with access to the garden
- Study/snug and cloakroom
- First floor L-shaped living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second floor guest bedroom with en-suite
- Two further second floor bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Low maintenance predominantly west facing garden
- Allocated parking
- No ongoing chain
A substantial end of terrace town house built of an attractive mellow brick under a slate roof by renowned developer Berkeley Homes forming part of the ever popular Waterways Development with well-proportioned four bedroom accommodation, garden and parking.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with the ground floor featuring a cloakroom, study/snug and a large well-appointed kitchen/dining room that leads through into a conservatory with access out to the garden. On the first floor is a light L-shaped living room and a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There are tree further bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom on the second floor.
Outside, to the rear is a predominantly west-facing and enclosed low-maintenance garden with a side pedestrian access and allocated parking to the front of the property.