- Gas central heating to radiators
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Security entry phone
- Lift access to all levels
- Kitchen with hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Welcoming private hallway
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Further double bedroom
- Allocated car parking and visitors spaces
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Early available viewing
A compelling combination of town and country third floor (penthouse) two double bedroom apartment with lift access and elevated views directly over the River Ock and woodland beyond.
Forming part of a purpose built block of apartments adjacent to the River Ock which in association with the established landscaped gardens and woodland beyond contributes to a lovely sense of wellbeing and belies its close proximity to the town centre. This highly regarded development (The Brewery) by Messrs Berkeley Homes comprises an eclectic range of houses and apartments comfortably proportioned free flowing accommodation. The kitchen is well fitted with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances, double doors from the sitting room lead onto a sizeable balcony with elevated and uninterrupted views over the River Ock and woodland beyond. There are two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and access to roof void.