- New five bedroom detached house ready for occupation
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen/dining room
- Cloakroom and utility
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
A recently completed new five bedroom family house with secluded gardens and garage within the highly sought after village of Cumnor.
One of just two individual houses constructed using attractive mellow stone elevations. The ground floor accommodation comprises a sitting room with a wood burning stove, a separate study and a large open-plan kitchen/dining room which has been comprehensively fitted with a range of cupboards, worksurfaces, integrated appliances and a large island unit. There is also a cloakroom and utility which has a direct access into the garage.
Across the first floor is a guest bedroom with an en-suite shower room and large walk-in wardrobe, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room.
The images shown have been digitally furnished.