- One bedroom end terrace grade 2 listed house.
- One of the most desirable & picturesque locations within Wallingford opposite the church.
- No onward chain.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Good size front & side gardens.
- 13ft bedroom with fireplace.
- 14ft lounge with wood burning stove.
- Unique lifestyle property.
Located in this particularly quaint & picturesque part of the town in the Wallingford conservation opposite the church; is this beautifully presented one bedroom grade two listed end terrace house comprising nearly 600sq ft of accommodation. This 'picture postcard' lifestyle home is offered for sale with no onward chain and comprises lounge with tiled floor and wood burning stove, country kitchen with wooden work surfaces, large bathroom, and large bedroom with exposed floor boards, fitted wardrobes/cupboards & cast iron fireplace. The property offers a lawned front garden, and good size side garden with decking area. Other benefits include good storage, and ample period features including sash cord windows. For the finish, period features, and location of this completely unique home to be fully appreciated; it must be viewed.
*In accordance with the 1979 Estate Agents Act, we declare that the sellers of this property are related to a Director of Thomas Merrifield.*