- Luxury Interiors and Specifications
- Five double bedrooms with three being en-suite
- Spacious hallway with galleried landing
- McKintosh painted shaker kitchen with quartz worksurfaces and upstands with integrated Bosch appliances
- Bi-fold doors from kitchen/dining room opening onto garden
- Separate family room, living room and study
- Bathrooms and en-suites with Laufen sanitary ware with Hans Grohe taps and valves
- Large utility/boot room with shower and WC
- Double garage with electric up and over door and electric vehicle charging point, extensive private garden
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
St Mary's Walk, Church Lane is a boutique development of just two high quality family houses off an idyllic country lane in the heart of the village of Longworth, just 11 miles from Oxford. The traditional homes provide the best of innovative modern design blended with high quality craftsmanship that harmonises with the surrounding area.
Hornbeam House is a luxury house approached via a sweeping gated drive within a mature setting. The accommodation is well proportioned, arranged over two floors and extending to approximately 3561 sqft (331m2). Of note is the the large open plan, high quality kitchen/dining room with extensive glazing and bi-fold doors opening onto the garden. In addition there is a separate living room, family room and study, a useful utility/boot room with shower and WC and a spacious hallway with galleried landing. Across the first floor are five good-size bedrooms with three being en-suite, plus a family bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath.
Outside to the front of the property is a large driveway providing ample parking and leading to a double garage. To the rear are generous private gardens with an extensive patio ideal for entertaining.
Longworth village offers a well-regarded village pub, The Blue Boar, a local primary school with an Ofsted rating of "outstanding", a village hall and a 12th century Parish Church to which the development gets its name St Mary's. Wider Oxfordshire provides a great choice of places to eat and drink from Michelin star restaurants, cosy rural pubs, farmer's markets and relaxed cafes. There is no need to travel far from home to experience the best this county has to offer.
As well as the fantastic local primary school, there are several excellent highly rated independent and state schools on offer nearby, many with their own bus routes through Longworth. These schools include Buckland Church of England Primary School, Abingdon School, Magdalen College, Abingdon Preparatory School and St Hugh's School to name a few.
Completion of the property is expected late 2021
£2,500 Reservation fee payable