- Cosy sitting room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility with door to garden
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Second bedroom
- Rear garden of approximately 45'
- Office/workshop with light and power
- Rear pedestrian and vehicular access
- Ideal first time purchase
A charming late Victorian terrace cottage with two bedroom accommodation, a good-size garden housing office/workshop and rear vehicular access.
Located on the outskirts of Wheatley offering well-presented accommodation which includes ground floor accommodation of a cosy sitting room with wood burning stove, a kitchen/breakfast room and utility with door to the rear garden. On the first floor is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an attractive fireplace a further bedroom and bathroom.
Outside, there are rear gardens extending to approximately 45' which house a large office/workshop with light and power. There is also both pedestrian and vehicular access. An ideal first time purchase.