- 2192 square foot home
- Double fronted with bay windows to dining room and study
- Granite work surfaces, Kitchen Island and integrated appliances to kitchen
- Double set of French doors to Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Light-filled Family room with velux windows
- French doors to sitting room
- Dressing room to En Suite master bedroom
- En Suite and fitted wardrobe to bedroom 2
- Luxury four-piece family bathroom
- Part of the Kingsgrove consortium delivering a new primary school, a neighbourhood centre, shops, sports pitches and more
Is The Solville the family home you've been searching for? Take your pick from the family room, sitting room or kitchen to relax and unwind. You can also use this space to entertain family and friends. Create ambience with natural light spilling through the bay-fronted dining room and study. Upstairs, you can find sanctuary for the whole family with five large bedrooms. Sharing won't be an issue, with two en suites and one family bathroom.
Please Note: Internal pictures are for general purpose from Show home Plot 146 The Solville
Wantage is a historic town situated within the Vale of White Horse. The town is believed to date back to Roman times and is mentioned in the Doomsday Book of 1086. It is famed as the birthplace of King Alfred the Great. The town offers schooling for all ages, a range of shopping and leisure facilities, as well as a market on a Wednesday and Saturday. Wantage has excellent commuting links via the A34 with the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. Didcot c.9 miles offers a fast service to London Paddington c.40 minutes.