- Living Room with multifuel stove
- Separate double aspect dining room
- Reception room/study/ground floor bedroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with granite worksurfaces
- Wet room and shower room with WC on ground floor, first floor family bathroom
- Three double bedrooms, a further single bedroom
- Electric heating
- Fully enclosed stone walled well stocked garden
- Garage and off street parking
A unique characterful four bedroom detached stone cottage situated in a no through lane in this sought after village with individual features, a superb home with versatile accommodation.
A superb home with versatile accommodation full of character with exposed stonework internally and in excellent order throughout. The accommodation consists of a large bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the beautiful Living Room which features a multifuel stove with exposed stone surround and parquet flooring. There is a separate large double aspect Dining Room, also with parquet flooring, a toilet, shower room and a large walk in wet room. There is an additional double aspect reception room/study/ground floor bedroom with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors. The first floor offers three double bedrooms, a single room and a family bathroom. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a lovely stone wall, established well stocked gardens, two ponds, greenhouse and garden shed. At the front there is gated off street parking and a single garage. The ground floor is completely but unobtrusively wheelchair accessible.