- Ground floor apartment forming part of the conversion of a late Victorian building
- Set within a prime location in central North Oxford
- Private entrance door into large hall
- Spacious sitting room and dining room
- Two double bedrooms with master bedroom with en-suite access to bathroom
- Shower room
- Private south-facing garden and driveway parking
- Service Charge: £3,177 pa (Includes buildings insurance and upkeep of common areas
- Ground Rent: £60 pa
- Lease: 125 Years (91 years remaining)
An attractive ground floor garden apartment forming part of the conversion of a late Victorian building set within a prime location in central North Oxford.
Set in this substantial building believed to date from around 1890. The apartment provides light and well-proportioned accommodation which is accessed via its own private entrance door into a large entrance hall. There is a spacious sitting room with character features including a cornice ceiling and an original fireplace surround. A fitted kitchen connects through to a double aspect dining room with doors out to the private south-facing garden. There are two excellent double bedrooms, with the master bedroom having en-suite access to the bathroom and there is also the addition of a shower room located off the entrance hall.
The apartment has use of shared driveway parking to the front of the building. The service charge includes buildings insurance and upkeep of the common areas.