- Forming part of small private development of just seven apartments built in 2005
- Open-plan living/kitchen area
- Living area with glazed doors onto private area of patio and communal gardens
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Allocated parking space
- Service Charge: £1200 par annum
- Lease: 999 Years from 2005
- Underfloor heating and double-glazing
- Ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
Forming part of a small private development of just seven apartments built by Sweetcroft Homes in 2005. Flat B is a well-presented ground floor apartment providing accommodation of an open-plan living/kitchen area which is comprehensively fitted with a range of cupboards, drawers and integrated appliances. There is light and comfortable living area with glazed doors leading out to a private area of patio and communal gardens. There is a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and shower room. The property benefits from underfloor heating and double-glazing.
Each apartment has a single allocated parking space and there are four visitor spaces.
An excellent first time purchase or investment opportunity.
Conveniently located for the many facilities within the area including the new West Way Place Shopping Centre and access into Oxford City via the Botley Road where there is more extensive shopping, many cultural, arts and entertainment venues and direct routes in London via both bus and rail. Locally there are water sports at Farmoor, golf at Frilford Heath and a Leisure Centre at Brookes University.