- Accommodation as per floor plan
- Gas central heating to radiators
- High quality replacement double glazing
- New UPVC replacement soffits, barge and facia boards
- Welcoming hall, cloakroom, two separate generous sized reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with hob, double oven, extractor and microwave, separate utility room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite, three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, family bathroom, single sized garage and three off road car parking spaces, front and rear landscaped gardens
An extremely well presented four bedroom detached house built by Beazer Homes to their favoured Buckingham design forming part of a highly regarded no through road on the northern outskirts of Abingdon.
A thoughtfully designed home providing particularly well balanced accommodation to the ground and first floors which is somewhat larger than its appearance would suggest. The well proportioned sitting room is complimented by a box bay window and has double doors through to the dining room which in turn leads into the kitchen/breakfast room off which is a utility. All four bedrooms incorporate built in wardrobes, there also being an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
There is potential to convert the garage into the main body of the accommodation subject to the required planning consents and some residents have converted the loft spaces which can provide versatile additional space if required, subject to the required planning consents.
Forming part of a well established no through road on the northern outskirts of Abingdon with a range of schools catering for all ages being within close proximity. The nearby A34 connects northbound to Oxford (9 miles) and the M40, southbound to the M4. For commuters, Didcot Parkway is within 11 miles and connects to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.