like us on facebook

Property Search

Exclude Sold STC

Bramley Close, Kidlington £252,000 (80% share based on full price of £315,000)

2    1    1
  • 2 Bedroom End of Terraced House available on an 80% equity share scheme via Sanctuary Housing
  • 14'8" Sitting Room
  • 9' Kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • Cloakroom
  • Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating and Solar Panels
  • Southerly facing rear Garden with gate to rear
  • Short walk from bus stops to Bicester and Oxford Parkway Railway Station (linking Oxford and London Marylebone)
  • Unexpired lease: 92 years

A 2 bedroom end of terraced house. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two good sized bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, solar panels and enclosed southerly facing rear garden.

The property is offered on an 80% equity share via Sanctuary Housing Association which is the maximum amount available to purchase. The asking price of £252,000 is for the purchase of an 80% share based on the full price of £315,000. Service charge is payable for the remaining 20% at £153.23 per month which includes rent, service charges and buildings insurance.

Unexpired lease: 92 years

Any potential viewers would need to be registered and accepted on the Help to Buy scheme before proceeding further. An application form can be found on their website www.helptobuysouth.co.uk.


Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880

13' 11'' x 7' 4'' (4.24m x 2.23m)

Sitting Room 14' 8'' x 13' 11'' (4.47m x 4.24m) Kitchen 9' 0'' x 6' 9'' (2.74m x 2.06m) Bedroom 1 13' 10'' x 9' 2'' (4.21m x 2.79m) Bedroom 2 13' 11'' x 7' 4'' (4.24m x 2.23m)


Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880

Please complete the form below to request a viewing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.


Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880
Name Location Type Distance

WHAT OUR
CUSTOMERS SAY

  • Thank you so much for your help. I am most grateful and it is so nice deal with friendly civilised folks.”
  • Very professional and dedicated. Great agency with excellent personal service. Actively participated in the exchange process and helped enormously in moving thins along down the chain.”
  • Many thanks for your effort, tireless chasing of potential buyers and support which you have given to me personally throughout the sale process. I’m relieved we finally got there – in no small way due to your effort.”
  • The circle is now complete – you have handled the sale to me and the sale for me with effortless ease!”
  • Thank YOU – you have been BRILLIANT throughout the rollercoaster experience. A wonderful, firm rock to lean on when needed!”
  • Thank you so much for your help with the purchase of our new home, we really appreciate the effort you made on everybody’s behalf. You were very helpful and this made a big difference to us! Very many thanks.”
  • This is just a note to say a big thanks to you for your hard work, patience, help and support regarding the purchase of…”
  • The whole team are approachable and supportive, they provide as much or as little information as you require, no question goes unanswered no matter how trivial. I did not feel a all pressured into our sale or purchase, as I had with other agents in the area. I was relieved that I could keep all of my business with Thomas Merrifield. The first time I have had a hassle-free house move in 20 years!!”
Property Portals