- 2 Bedroom End of Terraced House available on an 80% equity share scheme via Sanctuary Housing
- 14'8" Sitting Room
- 9' Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating and Solar Panels
- Southerly facing rear Garden with gate to rear
- Short walk from bus stops to Bicester and Oxford Parkway Railway Station (linking Oxford and London Marylebone)
- Unexpired lease: 92 years
A 2 bedroom end of terraced house. The property benefits from a fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two good sized bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, solar panels and enclosed southerly facing rear garden.
The property is offered on an 80% equity share via Sanctuary Housing Association which is the maximum amount available to purchase. The asking price of £252,000 is for the purchase of an 80% share based on the full price of £315,000. Service charge is payable for the remaining 20% at £153.23 per month which includes rent, service charges and buildings insurance.
Unexpired lease: 92 years
Any potential viewers would need to be registered and accepted on the Help to Buy scheme before proceeding further. An application form can be found on their website www.helptobuysouth.co.uk.