- Gas central heating to radiators (newly installed combination boiler)
- UPVC replacement double glazed windows
- 25’9 by 11’11 living room plus separate dining room
- Four double bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes)
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- White panelled interior doors
- Neat and tidy with neutral interior colour scheme
- 2 miles Abingdon, 8 miles Oxford, walking distance Radley station
Comprehensively improved and considerably larger than its appearance would suggest four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, ample off road parking, garaging and approx. 161ft rear garden.
This double bay fronted detached family style chalet residence provides thoughtfully arranged accommodation which is evenly proportioned and thoughtfully arranged to provide a high degree of versatility. The full width living/dining room to the rear of the property takes full advantage of its lovely aspect over the approx. 161ft rear garden with sliding patio doors leading directly out onto a sizable patio/sun terrace.
There is a cloakroom and a family bathroom on the ground floor which has a bath in addition to a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Each of the three ground floor double bedrooms provide floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and there is an additional double bedroom on the first floor with ample cupboard space and eave storage.
The front garden is gravelled providing hard standing for a number of vehicles in addition to providing access to the attached garage. The approx. 161ft rear garden forms an attractive feature of the property with an open aspect, there is power in the garden summer house and lightly wooded copse directly to the rear.
Radley is a favoured medium size village providing a community store and a branch line railway station connecting northbound to Oxford and southbound to Didcot which in turn provides a mainline connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.
Situated within 2 miles to the north of Abingdon on Thames which is a historic market town providing comprehensive shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The nearby A34 connects northbound to Oxford and the M40, southbound to the M4.