- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
- Separate Sitting Room with Fireplace
- Large Conservatory
- Refitted Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Replacement Windows
- Mature Private Gardens 0.27 Acres
- Large Detached Garage
- Open Paddocks to Rear
A mature, individual detached bungalow, offering comfortable extended accommodation, with considerable further potential for enlargement or development, set in a large private plot of 0.27 acres, in a desirable and convenient village location.
East Hagbourne is a pretty village with a particularly picturesque main street, situated just 2.5 miles south of central Didcot. The village boasts an excellent village primary school & nursery, pub, garage with community shop, post office and Church.
Didcot offers excellent shopping & leisure facilities, together with a mainline rail connect to London Paddington from Didcot Parkway.