- 5 bedroom detached family house with driveway parking for 3 vehicles
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within central Kidlington on a larger than average plot
- Separate Sitting Room
- 16' Dining Room leading into 14' Kitchen/Breakfast Room with ample units and work surfaces
- Built-in Miele oven, built-in induction hob and Neff cooker hood
- 18' double glazed 'Victorian Style' Conervatory with central pitched roof
- Annexe including double Bedroom, en-suite Shower Room and 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Sitting Room benefiting from own private entrance and private garden (anticipated rental income approx. £955 pcm)
- 4 bedrooms (3 doubles)
- Combination flooring consisting of laminated, tiled and carpeted
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Short distance to bus stops to Oxford and Oxford Parkway
- Close to canal side walks
- Extension/loft conversion potential (STP)
A 5 bedroom detached property situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within central Kidlington close to bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway. The property benefits from front and large rear garden, 20' sitting room leading into the double glazed conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room leading into the dining room offering excellent space for entertaining. There is a separate Annexe including bedroom, en-suite shower room and reception/kitchen/breakfast room with own private entrance and private garden.
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.
Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Sitting Room * Double Glazed Conservatory * Annexe Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Annexe Bedroom * Annexe En-Suite Shower Room * Annexe Private Garden * 4 further Bedrooms to first floor * Bathroom * Driveway * Double Glazing * Gas Radiator Central Heating