- 2 bedroom mid terraced house available with an 80% part-share
- Separate 14'9" Sitting/Dining Room
- Fully fitted Kitchen
- Gas radiator central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Short distance from the new Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- Close to bus stops to Oxford and Bicester
- Rental/Maintenance Payment - £46.62 pcm to include grass cutting, general maintenance of shared areas and building insurance
A two bedroom mid-terraced house featuring a fully fitted kitchen, 14'9" sitting/dining room, cloakroom, double glazing, gas radiator central heating and enclosed rear garden.
There is a Rental/Maintenance payment of £46.62 pcm to include grass cutting, general maintenance of shared areas and buildings insurance for the remaining 20% share. The asking price of £235,000 is for an 80% part-share based on the full price of £293,750).
Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Fully fitted Kitchen * 14'9" Sitting/Dining Room * 2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas radiator central heating
Applicants will need to be registered on the Help to Buy scheme before an application by Sanctuary Housing will be considered
You can register on line - www.helptobuysouth.co.uk