- Well-presented one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Offered on a 50% equity share via Sanctuary Housing Association (based on full price of £210,000)
- The rent for the remaining 50% share is £247.72 pcm (which includes ground rent, buildings insurance and maintenance)
- The property is location close to bus stops to Bicester, Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- We understand owners can apply to increase the share up to a maximum of 80%
- 99 Year Lease from 2010
A well-presented one bedroom ground floor apartment. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/sitting room/dining room, bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and parking. No onward chain.
The property is offered on a 50% equity share via Sanctuary Housing Associated (based on the full price of £210,000).
The rent for the remaining 50% share is £247.72 pcm (which includes ground rent, buildings insurance and maintenance).
Any potential viewers would need to be registered and accepted on the Help to Buy scheme before proceeding further.
22' 5'' max x 14' 11'' max (6.83m x 4.54m)
12' 8'' x 9' 7'' max (3.86m x 2.92m)