- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances
- Three generous reception rooms
- Sitting room with remote controlled gas fire
- UPVC double glazed conservatory with oak flooring
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Double garage
- Southerly rear gardens
A superb four bedroom detached house situated in this popular and convenient village mid way between Abingdon and Wantage.
The property offers spacious accommodation and is arranged over two floors to include an entrance hall, well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances and utility room, three reception rooms and conservatory to the ground floor whilst the first floor offers a master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is set behind a high brick wall to the front and is one of a pair of similar styled detached houses. There are southerly gardens to the rear and also the benefit of a detached double garage which is approached via a long sweeping gravelled driveway serving both properties which terminates in a turning area where there is also further additional parking.
NB: Under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we are obliged to inform prospective purchasers that the vendor of this property is related to a Thomas Merrifield Director.