- 2 bedroom mid terraced house situated in a small cul-de-sac
- Much improved
- Backing onto open fields with far reaching views
- 16' refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2 double Bedrooms
- Gas radiator central heating and double glazing
- Offered on a 70% share via Rural Housing Trust. Rental payment of £145.33 pcm for the remaining 30% share.
A much improved 2 bedroom property backing onto open fields situated in a small cul-de-sac of this popular North Oxfordshire village. The property is offered for sale with a 70% share via Rural Housing Trust.
There are restrictions for the purchase of this property via Rural Housing Trust. There is an initial period of 3 months where the property can only be marketed to people who have a close connection to the village or the adjacent parishes. The property must be occupied as the purchaser's only home. Investment buyers are precluded from making offers. The current share being sold is 70% but a maximum of 80% of the equity can be purchased. 20% must be retained by RHTL. A rent of £145.33 per month is payable for the remaining 30% share.
The property will become more widely available for viewings/prospective purchasers after 20th September 2017. Please contact the office if you wish to be informed after this date if you do not fit the criteria currently set for the initial 3 month period of marketing.