like us on facebook

Property Search

Exclude Sold STC

The Ridge, Tackley £189,000 (70% share based on full price of £270,000)

Sold STC
2    1    1
  • 2 bedroom mid terraced house situated in a small cul-de-sac
  • Much improved
  • Backing onto open fields with far reaching views
  • 16' refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
  • 2 double Bedrooms
  • Gas radiator central heating and double glazing
  • Offered on a 70% share via Rural Housing Trust. Rental payment of £145.33 pcm for the remaining 30% share.

A much improved 2 bedroom property backing onto open fields situated in a small cul-de-sac of this popular North Oxfordshire village. The property is offered for sale with a 70% share via Rural Housing Trust.

There are restrictions for the purchase of this property via Rural Housing Trust. There is an initial period of 3 months where the property can only be marketed to people who have a close connection to the village or the adjacent parishes. The property must be occupied as the purchaser's only home. Investment buyers are precluded from making offers. The current share being sold is 70% but a maximum of 80% of the equity can be purchased. 20% must be retained by RHTL. A rent of £145.33 per month is payable for the remaining 30% share.

The property will become more widely available for viewings/prospective purchasers after 20th September 2017. Please contact the office if you wish to be informed after this date if you do not fit the criteria currently set for the initial 3 month period of marketing.


The Ridge
Tackley OX5 3EJ

P: 01865 379880

The Ridge
Tackley OX5 3EJ

P: 01865 379880
Name Location Type Distance

WHAT OUR
CUSTOMERS SAY

  • Thank you so much for your help. I am most grateful and it is so nice deal with friendly civilised folks.”
  • Very professional and dedicated. Great agency with excellent personal service. Actively participated in the exchange process and helped enormously in moving thins along down the chain.”
  • Many thanks for your effort, tireless chasing of potential buyers and support which you have given to me personally throughout the sale process. I’m relieved we finally got there – in no small way due to your effort.”
  • The circle is now complete – you have handled the sale to me and the sale for me with effortless ease!”
  • Thank YOU – you have been BRILLIANT throughout the rollercoaster experience. A wonderful, firm rock to lean on when needed!”
  • Thank you so much for your help with the purchase of our new home, we really appreciate the effort you made on everybody’s behalf. You were very helpful and this made a big difference to us! Very many thanks.”
  • This is just a note to say a big thanks to you for your hard work, patience, help and support regarding the purchase of…”
  • The whole team are approachable and supportive, they provide as much or as little information as you require, no question goes unanswered no matter how trivial. I did not feel a all pressured into our sale or purchase, as I had with other agents in the area. I was relieved that I could keep all of my business with Thomas Merrifield. The first time I have had a hassle-free house move in 20 years!!”
Property Portals