- An imaginatively designed and recently renovated bespoke 4 bedroom family home
- Four Reception Rooms leading from a spacious and elegant Atrium entrance
- 22'7" Kitchen/Dining Area with 'Franke Minerva' 3-in-1 hot water tap and four Siemens ovens
- Master Suite comprising of Bedroom with bi-fold doors opening onto a glass Juliet balcony and offering magnificent views, en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Three further Bedrooms some of which have an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Solid engineered flooring to the ground floor and stylish hardwearing contemporary floor finishes to family bathroom and en-suites
- CAT5, Sky and TV points in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Texecom security system
- Boiler room with Ecocent hot water tank, dual-flo water softener and heat recovery ventilation system
- Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware with Aqualisa quartz shower to Family Bathroom and En-suites
Guide Price £1,000,000 to £1,250,000. An exceptional 4 bedroom detached property with far reaching views across open land.
An imaginatively designed and recently renovated bespoke family home providing approximately 3365 sq.ft. of flexible accommodation with stunning Atrium, 25' sitting room, 22' kitchen/dining area, 16' family room, study, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor includes a Master Suite comprising of a 22' bedroom with bi-fold doors opening onto a glass Juliet balcony and offering magnificent views across the garden and fields beyond, en-suite shower room and dressing room. There are three further good sized bedrooms, two of which have an en-suite and Bedroom 2 also benefits from a walk-in wardrobe. There is a separate large family shower room/bathroom.
The property has a 16' integral garage with gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
Situated at the edge of this premier North Oxfordshire village location. Kirtlington Village is ideally located offering easy access to Oxford, A34 and the M40 and also Bicester North Railway Station is only a 20 minute drive away providing non-stop rail service to London in only approximately 55 minutes with the new station now open at Water Eaton, Kidlington to London benefiting local residents even further. Tackley Village (only a few miles away) also benefits from a train station offering plenty of options to ease travelling arrangements. The bus service is hourly from the Village into Oxford or approximately 15 minute drive to the Oxford Park and Ride bus service and new Oxford Parkway Railway Station. There is an excellent local Primary School and within the catchment area for Marlborough Secondary School in Woodstock. The Village boasts it's own pub, the Oxford Arms and also offers a hotel/restaurant, The Dashwood, both of which have first class reputations for good food. There is a Village Shop/Post Office which is well-known for it's home cooked curry on a Friday night. For more information on the village there is a dedicated website http://www.kirtlingtonvillage.co.uk/about.