- A choice of modern or period style kitchen, with Silestone or oak worktops and ceramic or flagstone flooring, subject to stage of construction
- Built in Neff appliances including two single ovens, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, instant hot water tap, waste disposal and recycling bins
- White sanitaryware by Vitra with Stream chrome fittings by Roper Rhodes
- Highly efficient underfloor gas central heating throughout (in most cases) with large hot water storage facilities
- Continental high quality factory finished windows
- Timber staircase finished in oak with square balustrades
- Fireplace with Firebelly wood-burning stove
- LED lighting throughout
- Turfed and landscaped gardens with patios
- 10-year LABC warranty
The Timber Barn is an extremely spacious "new build" barn which incorporates beautifully constructed oak frames using posts and beams dating back to 1745 reclaimed from the original barn. The accommodation incorporates a flexible family space which opens out on to the gardens on three sides. This family space incorporates an elegant contemporary kitchen with a choice of either modern or a period style (subject to the stage of construction) with high quality integrated appliances.
There are four bedrooms with the master bedroom having a dressing room and en-suite, bedroom two has an en-suite and bedrooms three and four have a jack and jill shower room.
Each of the properties on the development has been designed to blend in with the setting with the new build properties using natural materials in their construction to complement the renovated properties.
As you would expect with a Sweetcroft Home, the attention to detail is exacting right through from the initial design to the final finished home. A detailed brochure on the development is available and viewings are by appointment.
*Please note - External images are computer generated and internal images are of previous Sweetcroft Homes Developments.*