- A choice of modern or period style kitchen, with Silestone or oak worktops and ceramic or flagstone flooring, subject to stage of construction
- Built in Neff appliances including two single ovens, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, instant hot water tap, waste disposal and recycling bins
- White sanitaryware by Vitra with Stream chrome fittings by Roper Rhodes
- Highly efficient underfloor gas central heating throughout (in most cases) with large hot water storage facilities
- Continental high quality factory finished windows
- Timber staircase finished in oak with square balustrades
- Fireplace with Firebelly wood-burning stove
- LED lighting throughout
- Turfed and landscaped gardens with patios
- 10-year LABC warranty
Ardington House is a newly built five bedroom detached house built by Sweetcroft Homes and forming part of this exclusive scheme of new build and refurbished character homes in the heart of the village. As is to be expected with a Sweetcroft Home, the finish is exceptional with stunning bathrooms, oak stair cases, underfloor heating and in Ardington House, the ground floor accommodation is centred around a superb kitchen/family/living room with a high quality Oakwood Kitchen with many built in appliances. There is a further generously sized drawing room with fitted wood burner. Each of the bedrooms has an en-suite with sanitary ware by Vitra and brassware by Roper Rhodes.
Each of the properties on the development has been designed to blend in with the setting with the new build properties using natural materials in their construction to complement the renovated properties.
As you would expect with a Sweetcroft Home, the attention to detail is exacting right through from the initial design to the final finished home. A detailed brochure on the development is available and viewings are by appointment.
*Please note - External images are computer generated and internal images are of previous Sweetcroft Homes Developments.*