- Gas central heating to radiators
- Five primary reception rooms
- Study/fifth bedroom
- 25'10" garden room
- Farmhouse style fitted kitchen
- Four double first floor bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Delightful well established landscaped gardens
- Private driveway with ample car standing
- 22'8" x 15'11" detached garage/utility room and 22'8" x 11'10" home office/studio incoprating WC/wash basin facility
A substantial detached period residence of considerable appeal and forming part of an extremely attractive street scene close to the heart of this highly regarded and extremely well located Thames side village. The overall gross internal floor area amounts to approximately 3294 sq. ft. and provides a primary residence which has been thoughtfully restored to ensure that a wealth of features associated with its period are very much in evidence.
The multiple reception rooms provide a high degree of versatility, in addition to a study/fifth bedroom there are four first floor double bedrooms served by two separate bathrooms. In addition, there is a 22'8" x 15'11" detached garage with separate externally accessed staircase to 22'8" x 10'1" home office/studio with WC and wash basin, proving ideal for a variety of purposes.