- Gas central heating to radiators
- High quality replacement UPVC double glazed windows
- 100mg Broadband
- Well fitted and Neff equipped kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom
- Private driveway with ample car standing
- Delightful gardens with imaginative planting and patio/sun terrace
- Long garage
- Simply must be seen
A distinctive four double bedroom detached residence of genuine quality, pleasantly and conveniently situated at the head of a wide leafy no through road.
20 Burcot Park has been the subject of considerable improvement, all of which is enhanced by delightfully landscaped larger than average (south facing) rear garden providing a high degree of privacy, forming an attractive feature of the property and enhanced by a backdrop of splendid mature trees.
Noteworthy features include the installation of high quality replacement UPVC double glazed windows with contrasting wood effect UPVC sills, double aspect sitting room with Jetmaster 600 dual fuel fire (logs and coal) with one-piece limestone surround and granite hearth, UPVC soffits bargeboards and guttering for easy maintenance and feature conservatory/sun lounge with self-cleaning glass roof.
NB - Plans were drawn up and passed to provide two additional bedrooms although this planning consent has now lapsed.