- City Centre Location with a "green" outlook
- Sitting Room with open fireplace
- Fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Period features
- c. 50' south-west facing garden
- Resident's parking permit
- Minutes walk of Railway Station and amenities
A distinctive three bedroom townhouse in a unique location close to the city centre within a short walk of Oxford railway station and amenities.
Forming part of a small terrace of similar properties in a no-through road, a surprisingly quiet location with a pleasant "green" outlook, yet within minutes walk of the city centre amenities. Sitting room, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom, private 50' garden. Parking is on-street with a resident's parking permit. No onward chain.