- A choice of modern or period style kitchen, with Silestone or oak worktops and ceramic or flagstone flooring, subject to stage of construction
- Built in Neff appliances including two single ovens, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, instant hot water tap, waste disposal and recycling bins
- White sanitaryware by Vitra with Stream chrome fittings by Roper Rhodes
- Highly efficient underfloor gas central heating throughout (in most cases) with large hot water storage facilities
- Continental high quality factory finished windows
- Timber staircase finished in oak with square balustrades
- Fireplace with Firebelly wood-burning stove
- LED lighting throughout
- Turfed and landscaped gardens with patios
- 10-year LABC warranty
A stunning substantial five bedroom barn style home with five en-suites, large double aspect drawing room and spacious double aspect open plan kitchen/living/family room with larder feature, separate utility and study. Outside the property is complimented by a secluded and sunny garden with open double garage. By renowned local developers Sweetcroft Homes.
Each of the properties on the development has been designed to blend in with the setting with the new build properties using natural materials in their construction to complement the renovated properties.
As you would expect with a Sweetcroft Home, the attention to detail is exacting right through from the initial design to the final finished home. A detailed brochure on the development is available and viewings are by appointment.