- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Generous Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large, Well Stocked, Mature Gardens
- Gas & Electric Heating
- Generous Garage (Electric Door)
- Versatile Accommodation with Annexe Option
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Far Reaching Views Towards Blueburton Hill
- EPC Rating: D.
An individual, non estate chalet style detached house offering versatile bedroom accommodation of approximately 1700 Sq.Ft
with 2 large reception rooms, a generous kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The property can equally be used as one family home or as a house
and self contained annexe if desired.
Blewbury is a delightful downland village. Amenities include an excellent farm shop, 2 pubs, a
village school and pre-school, church, Post Office & garage/convenience store. The village is renowned for its active community with
numerous clubs & societies. Nearby Didcot offers a rail link to London in 45 minutes.